Thursday, March 22, 2012

CLARITY

"You yourselves are my witnesses that I said, 'I am not the Christ,' but, 'I have been sent ahead of Him.'" (John 3:28).
 
This week's Daily Grace is all about how to be Consumed with Christ.  CONFLICT (I'm right and you're wrong) and COMPARISON (I want what you have) can only move us in the wrong direction.  The first step in the right direction towards being consumed with Christ is "CREDIT"--remembering that every good gift comes from above--what you have and what you don't have. 
 
The Second step is in our verse today:  There is a God . . . you're not Him!  Like John the Baptizer, we need to remember that we're not the Christ.  We need CLARITY to understand who we are and who we're not.  It takes a lot of pressure off when we stop trying to become someone that we're not.  Just be yourself--the amazing person that God created you to be.  God has set you up to succeed today.  Any anxiety that you may feel today will come from trying to be and experience something contrary to what God has set in motion.
 
Today, take a moment and get some clarity from God in terms of what He wants to accomplish in your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment