Friday, March 16, 2012

RESCUE

Somebody needs this today...maybe right now...
 
"O Lord, I have come to you for protection; don't let me be put to shame.  Rescue me, for you always do what is right.  Bend down and listen to me; rescue me quickly.  Be for me a great rock of safety, a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me" (Psalm 31:1-2).
 
I'm one of those people who struggles with depression.  I click along just fine and then wham!--I find myself drowning in an ocean of despair.  I am learning to understand the triggers and I am learning how to let the Father lift me back up again.  I've had a rough couple of weeks . . . with Tina being gone . . . with Jaren coming home . . . with some disappointment that I've caused some friends.  I tend to take everything personally even if it's not about me.  So, today I choose to be rescued, to be delivered, to be saved, to be born again.  I'm praying Psalm 31:1-2 and I'm allowing my Daddy in Heaven to love on me.
 
If you need to be rescued today, try praying Psalm 31:1-2.  It seems to be helping me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment